The odds and payouts in Live Dream Catcher are important aspects of the game, as they determine the potential winnings based on the bets placed. Here are the standard odds and payouts for Live Dream Catcher:
- Number 1: Number 1 has the highest odds and the lowest payout. If the wheel stops on the number 1, the payout is 1:1, which means you receive a 1x return on your bet.
- Number 2: Number 2 has slightly higher odds than number 1. If the wheel lands on the number 2, the payout is 2:1, giving you a 2x return on your bet.
- Number 5: Number 5 offers better odds compared to the previous numbers. If the wheel stops on the number 5, the payout is 5:1, providing you with a 5x return on your bet.
- Number 10: Number 10 offers a moderate payout. If the wheel lands on the number 10, the payout is 10:1, giving you a 10x return on your bet.
- Number 20: Number 20 provides higher odds compared to the previous numbers. If the wheel stops on the number 20, the payout is 20:1, resulting in a 20x return on your bet.
- Number 40: Number 40 offers the highest payout in the game. If the wheel lands on the number 40, the payout is 40:1, giving you a massive 40x return on your bet.
In addition to these standard payouts, there are also special multiplier segments on the wheel. If the wheel stops on a multiplier segment (e.g., 2x, 7x), all bets remain in place, and the wheel is spun again. If the subsequent spin results in a win, the payout is multiplied by the multiplier value, providing the opportunity for even higher winnings.
Live Dream Catcher RTP
The Return to Player (RTP) for Live Dream Catcher is typically around 96.58%. RTP is a percentage that represents the average amount of money wagered on a game that is paid back to players over time. In the case of Live Dream Catcher, for every $100 wagered on the game, on average, $96.58 is returned to the players as winnings.
The RTP of Live Dream Catcher is determined by the game's design and mathematical model, and it is generally consistent across different online casinos.
Live Dream Catcher House Edge
The house edge for Live Dream Catcher is typically around 3.5%. The house edge represents the mathematical advantage that the casino has over the players in a particular game. In the case of Live Dream Catcher, the house edge indicates the percentage of each bet that, on average, the casino can expect to retain as profit in the long run.
A 3.5% house edge means that, on average, for every $100 wagered by players, the casino can expect to retain approximately $3.50 as profit. This percentage is calculated based on the game's design, including the odds, payouts, and probabilities of the different outcomes.
The house edge in Live Dream Catcher is relatively moderate compared to some other casino games. However, it's crucial to remember that the house always has a slight advantage in any gambling activity.