What is Paysafecard?
This is where our Live CasinoRank team of experts come in. We help you find the best live casinos that accept Paysafecard, offer lucrative casino bonuses, rich online gambling libraries, and mobile-friendly interface. We also walk you through all the benefits of playing at top Paysafecard casinos and inform you about everything you need to know before getting started.
Paysafecard is a prepaid payment method that was invented by the Paysafe Group in Austria in 2000. Today, it is possible to use this payment method in over 40 countries globally, including most of Europe, North America, Australia, and New Zealand.
It is also available in multiple currencies, and hundreds of thousands of retailers accept it as a payment method. Paysafecard has been able to withstand changes to the market and numerous acquisitions. Despite all these challenges, it is still regarded highly and is known for its relative safety and efficiency.
You can buy a Paysafecard online or from many physical locations across Ireland. You will find a unique 16-digit PIN code on the Paysafe vouchers that you should enter to spend the Paysafe balance at the best Paysafecard casinos.
It also uses a username and password to make deposits online. Furthermore, no personal information or even bank details are needed to make Paysafecard deposits. This is the appeal for many players seeking more privacy and anonymity when using either free spins, deposit bonuses, or other profitable bonuses.
Deposit with Paysafecard at Live Casino
The best live casinos with Paysafecard are only a click away. Players of Paysafecard casinos have a simple and straightforward way of making a Paysafecard deposit. The steps are as follows:
- Buy a Paysafecard, which can be purchased online or in a regular store.
- Check out our list of best Paysafecard casino sites for Irish players.
- Create an online casino account at your choice of casino site and proceed to the cashier page.
- Click on the deposit method and then select "Paysafecard" from the available options.
- Type your 16-digit PIN and then the amount you want to deposit to the Paysafe casino.
- Press "Complete" to approve the transaction, and then you will find your credits transferred into your Paysafecard casino account.
- Go to the Live Casino games section of the Paysafecard casino, then choose your game and play for real money.
- Remember that this payment method won't let you withdraw your winnings. Nevertheless, Irish online casinos do allow you to grab some free spins, bonus credit, or even a specific welcome bonus. Therefore, don't miss out on one!
How to Make a Withdrawal with Paysafecard?
It is almost impossible to find live online casinos that accept Paysafecard for withdrawing your funds directly from your bank account. You need to use Paysafecard app or register on their Paysafe website and get a Paysafecard MasterCard, which allows you to withdraw money directly to your account.
This means you will need to pay a service fee of €3 per month after the seventh month of your registration. You can also choose to apply for a Paysafe MasterCard and this will allow you to withdraw your money directly from ATMs.
Paysafecard Processing Fees & Times
It is fundamentally free to deposit and withdraw using Paysafecard payment method. However, there are some fees attached to it if you want to maintain your membership after the seventh month of your registration.
Processing fees are as follows:
- A monthly maintenance fee of €2 that will be withdrawn from your funds if your Paysafecard voucher is unused for 24 months.
- A currency conversion fee whose amount changes depending on the currency you use.
- A redemption fee of €7.50 for any reimbursement you get.
Even though the first two expenses are quite acceptable, the redemption fee looks higher than the standard, particularly considering refunds are relatively frequent circumstances and they usually don't cost that much for a company to manage them.
Keep in mind that these fees are the exception. They aren't set in stone. They are only relevant to certain cases and most players of Paysafecard casino sites won't encounter them.
Paysafecard is a widely accepted prepaid payment method by the best online casinos, but it is not a popular withdrawal option. Paysafecard is not available as a withdrawal payment method in live online casinos. If you want to withdraw your winnings from your online casino account, you will need to look for another payment method.
Where Are Paysafecard Payments Accepted?
Paysafecard was founded by the Paysafe Group in Vienna, Austria in 2000 by a small group of entrepreneurs. Its headquarters is still located there, but it has ever since expanded to over 50 countries in the world, stretching across 5 countries.
As it is available multinationally, you can buy a Paysafecard from more than 650.000 stores worldwide, including gas stations and grocery stores. You can also purchase it digitally.
Paysafecard supports payments in over 15 different currencies worldwide. However, keep in mind that it will charge a fee of usually %2 for the payments in different currencies from connected to the PIN acquired.
Paysafecard is one of the most popular payment methods globally. It allows players deposit easily and quickly in live online casinos. It is accepted by most online casinos in Ireland as it is a reliable and safe payment method for Irish online casino players who want to pay online without taking too many risks.
Top Casino Bonuses at Paysafecard Casinos
One of the first questions that comes to players' mind when gambling online is which Paysafecard live casinos give them the best casino bonuses.
To get started, you can check out our list of top Paysafecard casinos offering the best casino bonuses. It is not a surprise that you will find lucrative welcome bonuses at most Paysafecard online casinos.
Paysafecard also offers its own promotions and discounts on a regular basis. To find out these offers, you can subscribe to their newsletter when opening your Paysafecard account. The offers are not necessarily available only for live online casinos, but online shopping in general.
Why Choose the Paysafecard Deposit Method
There are many reasons why Paysafecard casino users are very happy with this payment method at most casino sites.
Paysafecard is very popular with users at the best casinos. One of the reasons for this is that it is a straightforward system to use, and the security benefits are clear.
Anyone using a Paysafecard app or account will find adding money to live casino accounts is very simple to do, and the payment is processed very quickly.
It is also a great way to budget each month; anyone who has a limited income can simply purchase a Paysafecard for the amount they want to spend, and there is no need for any other transaction.
The company has also been able to keep pace with the developments in this industry and with a variety of different options. Their customer base is multiplying, particularly as more and more people are spending time online, either shopping or gaming at Paysafecard casinos.
The safety aspect of this type of payment card is one of the main reasons that the system is widespread. The ability to protect bank details and credit card details is paramount these days, as hackers have become very clever, and there is always the risk that they can hack online casino accounts.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Paysafecard
Below, we have listed some of the advantages and disadvantages of using Paysafecard at live online casinos in Ireland.
- An account is ready to open and use: There is no need for a debit card or even creating an account if the player wishes. Potential users only need a phone number and an internet connection to get started.
- Inactivity fee: There is an inactivity fee for online accounts that have not been used for 12 months. Fees also apply when sending money to a bank account from an online account.
- Prepaid voucher: It is convenient to purchase a prepaid voucher with a 12 digit code online or in physical locations such as post offices, kiosks, and gas stations. There are even machines where money is put in, and a ticket comes out with a code.
- Prepaid vouchers limitations: The prepaid vouchers can only be used for deposits and not withdrawals. So, a win when casinos accept Paysafecard will mean that another method will be required for getting the funds. A transfer from a bank account or a wire transfer may be some options. The company also allows users to make an account online. However, this is not suitable for those wanting real anonymity away from the internet.
- Convenience: A mobile or computer can be used to log in and make a deposit. This is great for people that don't want to leave the house. It's a very easy and convenient way to start playing at Paysafecard casinos.
- Ease of use: The Paysafe app is simple to use and can be used on iOS and Android phones. Both also contain lots of information about promotions and FAQs. It is possible to see all the previous transactions and other important information by using the app.
- Individual vouchers: Buying individual vouchers not only limits the amount of money that fraudsters can take from one transaction. It also means that online players can control their budgets easily. It is simple to set a limited budget for the Paysafecard payments when they are based on one voucher.
Paysafecard Account Opening Process
Gambling online at the best Paysafecard casinos may take a longer time to get started than the other payment methods, but don't let it stop you; it is easy enough to do.
First of all, you need to open an account on the Paysafecard website. This Paysafe account is where you will buy your Paysafe card, see your funds, or check your purchase history. Below are the steps for the Paysafecard account opening process:
- Go to the Paysafecard website.
- Click on "create an account" section.
- Enter your personal information.
- Find your verification code in your email inbox.
- Verify your email and your account will be ready to use.
Now that you have an account, you can purchase your first Paysafe card either from a store or online and start playing at the best Paysafecard casinos.
Safety and Security at PaySafeCard Casinos
Paysafecard has managed to keep its customers safe and secure over the years. This is essential, as many users prioritize keeping their money in safe hands. The most obvious way are the Paysafecard vouchers, which give each transaction a unique pin that the customer must enter.
A lost or destroyed pin means that the transaction will not be issued. This means that the customer is anonymous, and little information concerning bank accounts is put into a device or computer.
Fraud is limited to the one transaction made, unlike credit cards, which can see multiple transactions by fraudsters. The company requires cards to be stopped immediately.
Paysafecard also has a 2-factor verification system for using an App. An online deposit can be made using a username and pin, which negates the voucher pins but is still reasonably safe and secure.
Finally, any Paysafecard vouchers stored online must still be purchased, which minimizes the amount at risk. Someone can fraud this system with a voucher, but the chances are small if people protect pins or e-wallet pins and usernames. If there are issues with the prepaid voucher, then it is the players' responsibility to report it.
Other Payment Methods in Live Casino Accounts
For those who don't prefer Paysafecard deposits, there are other reliable and secure payment methods available. These payment methods are also great to use when making online casino deposits. Top online gambling sites in Ireland have the following options for payment methods:
- PayPal - The first and most popular e-Wallet worldwide.
- Trustly - A fantastic online banking method that allows players to play without an account thanks to the Pay N Play system.
- Revolut - A world famous method that's popular as a mobile payment method and that's becoming more popular within the iGaming industry.
- ecoPayz - A classic e-Wallet which allows fast and safe instant transfers.
- Skrill - A famous e-Wallet from the Paysafe Group, which is very popular at Irish online casinos.
- Boku - Perhaps the most famous pay-by-phone payment method that offers instant deposits in Ireland.
About the author
Liam O'Sullivan, an Irish digital maestro, seamlessly fuses his impeccable command of English with an enthusiastic penchant for online gaming. Highly regarded for his localization expertise, Liam fine-tunes online casino guides, ensuring they resonate profoundly with the diverse English-speaking populace.